14th - 21st July 2021
Fishing for the enigmatic tarpon in one of the worlds most prolific (size and numbers) fisheries in the world - Trinidad & Tobago
Destination Trinidad & Tabago;
Fish Trinidad and Tobago with Tony Orton, Bea Bagnall and the Journey of a Fisherman crew for giant tarpon and experience amazing inshore sport fishing action in beautiful Caribbean waters.
Accommodation is a water front property were you will be picked up each day to do battle with some of the biggest tarpon in the world. The tarpon has been labeled as the “king” of all gamefish and a species very high on the bucket list for many travelling anglers.
• Tony & Bea from Offshore Adventures will personally guide/host your International Offshore Fishing Adventure.
• Airport transfers to and from your accommodation and Tobago International Airport.
• Five days of tarpon fishing including boat, skipper, tackle and fuel (3 people per boat).
• 7 nights accommodation (twin share)
• All meals, water and refreshments on board for each day.