Late July 2020 (Dates TBA)
Fishing for the enigmatic tarpon in one of the worlds most prolific (size and numbers) fisheries in the world - Trinidad & Tobago
Destination Trinidad & Tabago;
Fish Trinidad and Tobago with Tony Orton, Bea Bagnall and the Journey of a Fisherman crew for giant tarpon and experience amazing inshore sport fishing action in beautiful Caribbean waters.
Accommodation is a water front property were you will be picked up each day to do battle with some of the biggest tarpon in the world. The tarpon has been labeled as the “king” of all gamefish and a species very high on the bucket list for many travelling anglers.
• Tony, Bea and Kerren from Offshore Adventures will personally guide/host your International Offshore Fishing Adventure.
• Airport transfers to and from your accommodation and Tobago International Airport.
• Five days of tarpon fishing including boat, skipper, tackle and fuel (3 people per boat).
• 7 nights accommodation (twin share)
• All meals, water and refreshments on board for each day.
Welcome to Tony and Bea’s New Zealand fishing charter and international guiding company Offshore Adventures...World class sport fishing location, modern boat, top of the line tackle, boutique fishing lodge, quality service and results – this is what Offshore Adventures is all about. Tony and Bea have traveled and fished the world over for nine years to finally decide that the stunning Mokohinau Islands located 25 miles off the coast of Mangawhai Heads, New Zealand is the location they would like to fish on an annual basis and feel confident this diverse fishery will produce exceptional offshore fishing adventures for their friends and guests.