Late August - Early Sept 2021 (Dates TBA)
5 days fishing for giant bluefin tuna in the 200-450kg range! A 'grander' tuna is on the cards in this amazing destination - Prince Edward Island.
Destination Prince Edward Island;
Escape to, what is arguably, one of the best “big fish” destinations in the world, Prince Edwards Island, Canada.
Challenge giant bluefin tuna from 200kg to over 500kg in the waters off the east coast of Canada.
This is one of Tony’s and his clients’ favourite trips. In 2019 Tony has two trips in August and September!
• Tony Orton and Bea Bagnall will personally guide your international fishing adventure to Prince Edward Island, Canada.
• Airport transfers in Charlottetown to and from the Heritage inn.
• Personal driver to and from marina each day and around the island during your stay.
• 5 days of Tuna fishing including boat, skipper, tackle and fuel. (We have one day as a lay day to ensure we get our days in).
• Lunches, water and refreshments for each day.
• Accommodation for 7 nights in Northport Pier Inn.
Welcome to Tony and Bea’s New Zealand fishing charter and international guiding company Offshore Adventures...World class sport fishing location, modern boat, top of the line tackle, boutique fishing lodge, quality service and results – this is what Offshore Adventures is all about. Tony and Bea have traveled and fished the world over for nine years to finally decide that the stunning Mokohinau Islands located 25 miles off the coast of Mangawhai Heads, New Zealand is the location they would like to fish on an annual basis and feel confident this diverse fishery will produce exceptional offshore fishing adventures for their friends and guests.