13th - 20th Sept 2020
21st - 28th Sept 2020
5 days fishing for giant bluefin tuna in the 200-450kg range! A 'grander' tuna is on the cards in this amazing destination - Prince Edward Island.
Destination Prince Edward Island;
Escape to, what is arguably, one of the best “big fish” destinations in the world, Prince Edwards Island, Canada.
Challenge giant bluefin tuna from 200kg to over 500kg in the waters off the east coast of Canada.
This is one of Tony’s and his clients’ favourite trips. In 2020 Tony has two trips in September so get in quick!
• Tony Orton and Bea Bagnall will personally guide your international fishing adventure to Prince Edward Island, Canada.
• Airport transfers in Charlottetown to and from the Heritage inn.
• Personal driver to and from marina each day and around the island during your stay.
• 5 days of Tuna fishing including boat, skipper, tackle and fuel. (We have one day as a lay day to ensure we get our days in).
• Lunches, water and refreshments for each day.
• Accommodation for 7 nights in Northport Pier Inn.