12th to 16th August 2020 (SPOTS AVAILABLE)
Canada is the destination for targeting halibut and salmon and for 5 days you get to do it in style at the stunning Peregrine Lodge.
Destination Peregrine Lodge;
Enjoy some of the best salmon and halibut fishing on the northwest coast of British Columbia (Queen Charlotte Islands) with your guides Tony Orton and Bea Bagnall.
This rugged and wild area offers fantastic fishing opportunities with fishing waters located directly in the path of salmon migrating from the Pacific Ocean and is based at the beautiful Peregrine Fishing Lodge.
• Tony and Bea from Offshore Adventures will personally guide/host your International Offshore Fishing Adventure.
• Fully guided Pacific salmon and halibut fishing
• Chartered return flight from Vancouver to Masset
• Scenic helicopter flight from Masset directly to the remote Peregrine Lodge via a Sikorsky S76 Helicopter
• Double occupancy accommodations (optional upgrade to single suite)
• Gourmet dining including breakfast, lunch, dinner, daily appetisers and snacks
• Alcoholic beverages
• Custom fishing equipment and all wet weather gear
• Fishing 4 days from a 23ft Edgewater (optional upgrade to 24ft Trophy boat)
• Fishing cleaning and processing for your flight home
Welcome to Tony and Bea’s New Zealand fishing charter and international guiding company Offshore Adventures...World class sport fishing location, modern boat, top of the line tackle, boutique fishing lodge, quality service and results – this is what Offshore Adventures is all about. Tony and Bea have traveled and fished the world over for nine years to finally decide that the stunning Mokohinau Islands located 25 miles off the coast of Mangawhai Heads, New Zealand is the location they would like to fish on an annual basis and feel confident this diverse fishery will produce exceptional offshore fishing adventures for their friends and guests.