5th to 12th July 2020 (SPOTS AVAILABLE)
5 days targeting sailfish, blue marlin and mahimahi out from the stunning and prolific waters around Guatemala.
Guatemala is among the finest sailfish fishing destinations in the world and widely considered “The Sailfish Capital of the World”. Enjoy the calm waters and the benefit of a very friendly and skillful fishing community with stunning purpose built boats making this the perfect pace to learn and master pitching baits to teased up billfish.
Sailfish Oasis lodge is situated in a secure, tree lined residential development and sits on the edge of the canal and overlooks the mangroves. The property boasts lush gardens, an inviting pool and board walks that lead to private bungalows and the perfect place to be based and relax after and exciting day on the water.
• Tony and Bea from Offshore Adventures will personally guide/host your International Offshore Fishing Adventure.
• Airport transfers to and from your accommodation in Guatemala.
• Five days of fishing including boat, skipper, tackle and fuel and a bottle of rum for the ride back to the dock.
• Lunches, water and refreshments on board for each day.
• Meals at the lodge, breakfast and dinner.
• Accommodation for seven nights (twin share) at Sailfish Oasis Lodge. The small boutique lodge is private, safe and has a friendly personal feel. The lodge is situated on a spacious property and boasts lush gardens, an inviting pool and board walks that lead to private bungalows.
Welcome to Tony and Bea’s New Zealand fishing charter and international guiding company Offshore Adventures...World class sport fishing location, modern boat, top of the line tackle, boutique fishing lodge, quality service and results – this is what Offshore Adventures is all about. Tony and Bea have traveled and fished the world over for nine years to finally decide that the stunning Mokohinau Islands located 25 miles off the coast of Mangawhai Heads, New Zealand is the location they would like to fish on an annual basis and feel confident this diverse fishery will produce exceptional offshore fishing adventures for their friends and guests.