9th - 12th September 2020
3 days fishing for the famed sturgeon fish on the stunning Fraser River. These fish and location will blow your mind.
Destination Fraser River;
Experience the excitement and fight of sturgeon fishing in the Fraser River, Canada with your guides Tony Orton and Bea Bagnall.
The sturgeon is the largest freshwater fish in the world and can grow to over a whopping 300kgs, experience blistering runs and marlin like jumps while fishing out of a purpose built jet boat in the picturesque Fraser River.
• Tony, Bea and Kerren from Offshore Adventures will personally guide/host your International Offshore Fishing Adventure.
• Airport transfers to and from your accommodation and Vancouver International Airport.
• Three days of fishing including boat, skipper, tackle and fuel.
• Refreshment drinks on board for each day.
• Accommodation (twin share) for four nights in the Langley area (mid way up the Fraser River)
• Bait (live and dead).
• Pick up and drop offs to the boats each day.