April 2021 (DATES TBA)
5 days top-water fishing for yellow fin tuna, longtail tuna, mahimahi and king mackeral in the Gulf of Oman out from Muscat. (Middle East)
Destination Gulf of Oman;
Experience one of the best topwater fisheries for yellowfin tuna in the world with your guide Tony Orton. Muscat, Oman is a relatively new fishery and already producing staggering numbers of big yellowfin being hooked and caught on topwater.
Get a taste of the Middle East and enjoy the safe and tranquil surroundings of the Jebal Sifa Resort / Marina on the Omani coast.
If you're into or would like an amazing introduction in to topwater lures fishing and want to see big yellowfin surface feeding then this adventure is the one.
• Tony and Kerren from Offshore Adventures will personally guide/host your International Offshore Fishing Adventure.
• Transfers to and from the airport to your accommodation at the Sifa marina resort, Muscat
• Meals, breakfast and dinners.
• Lunches, water and refreshments.
• 4 or 5 days of fishing (depending on trip 1 or 2) including boat, skipper and fuel and taxes.
• Twin share accommodation for 6 or 8 nights (depending on trip 1 or 2).
Welcome to Tony and Bea’s New Zealand fishing charter and international guiding company Offshore Adventures...World class sport fishing location, modern boat, top of the line tackle, boutique fishing lodge, quality service and results – this is what Offshore Adventures is all about. Tony and Bea have traveled and fished the world over for nine years to finally decide that the stunning Mokohinau Islands located 25 miles off the coast of Mangawhai Heads, New Zealand is the location they would like to fish on an annual basis and feel confident this diverse fishery will produce exceptional offshore fishing adventures for their friends and guests.