Late May - Mid June 2020 (Dates TBA)
5 days targeting striped marlin & the enigmatic roosterfish in the world famous waters out from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Destination Cabo San Lucas;
Described as the ‘Striped Marlin Capital’ of the world, the waters here offer exhilarating sport fishing experiences.
Tony Orton heads back with another trip in June 2019. From May to October anglers consistently report seeing up to (and over) 12 striped marlin a day on good days, as well as roosterfish, mahi-mahi and yellowfin tuna.
Experience amazing game fishing on board some of Cabo’s best charter boats with your personal guides Tony Orton and Bea Bagnall.
• Tony and Bea from Offshore Adventures will personally guide/host your International Offshore Fishing Adventure.
• Airport transfers to and from your accommodation and Los Cabos International Airport.
• Five days of fishing including boat, skipper, tackle and fuel.
• Lunches, water and refreshments on board for each day.
• Fishing licenses for 5 days.
• Accommodation for seven nights in down town Cabo San Lucas, just five minute walk to the shops, bars and marina. The small boutique hotel is private, safe and has a friendly personal feel. The hotel has a great courtyard and pool for sitting around after a big day’s fishing where you can sit back, make yourself a drink and relax.
Bait (live and dead).
Welcome to Tony and Bea’s New Zealand fishing charter and international guiding company Offshore Adventures...World class sport fishing location, modern boat, top of the line tackle, boutique fishing lodge, quality service and results – this is what Offshore Adventures is all about. Tony and Bea have traveled and fished the world over for nine years to finally decide that the stunning Mokohinau Islands located 25 miles off the coast of Mangawhai Heads, New Zealand is the location they would like to fish on an annual basis and feel confident this diverse fishery will produce exceptional offshore fishing adventures for their friends and guests.